Sync’ed color settings:
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Color Scheme
- Plug-Ins (/Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Plug-ins)
- Scripts (/Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Presets/Scripts)
Use npm to download and install weinre:
npm install -g weinre
weinre --boundHost -all-
Change weinre server for Adobe Edge Inspect:
If the user interface is in the incorrect language here is how to fix it on the Mac, in this case setting the user interface languge to English :
- Open the Mac OS X System Preferences and in the Personal strip at thetop click on Language & Text.
- On the Language tab click on the ‘Edit ListŠ’ button and uncheck all languages other than English.
- Download the Adobe Application Manager from here and reinstall it.
The user interface should now be in English.
You can confirm the Install language by clicking on your Name in the top left. In the drop-down menu choose Preferences. See that the language field is set to ‘English (North America)’. If not you can change it. The scroll bar on the right is small but you can use the up and down arrow keys to navigate too.